Remodeling in a Digital World: A Vision for the Future as well as the Present
As we continue to adjust to our new daily realities in this unprecedented time, our minds often oscillate from memories of the past, to thoughts of present, and, finally, to hope and excitement for the future. During times such as these we need, more than ever, to provide support to our families, friends, and communities.
Although we are physically isolated at this time, we are equipped with a myriad of tools to stay connected and to effectively and efficiently communicate with those around us – both near and far. The use of technology provides positive avenues of connectivity in both our personal and professional lives. We, as humans, were built to overcome through perseverance and innovation. BACK Construction is prepared to continue to build and strengthen relationships, to solve problems, and to provide a positive vision for the present and future.
Despite our current circumstances, BACK Construction is armed with the resources and skills necessary to take advantage of the technological tools available to facilitate your design and remodeling needs. Up-to-date software, virtual meetings, digital files, and online resources allow us to smoothly transition the typical “face-to-face” process into a “digital collaboration” for both the design process and the construction process. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us regarding any design and home remodeling needs. Our Professional Consultants and Design Professionals would be happy to help craft a custom solution specific to your individual needs and your individual comfort level. Your health and our team’s health remain priority one.
Our 5 Divisions, Architecture & Design, General Remodeling, Handyman, Roofing and Windows & Doors are all fully functioning and following the recommended guidelines from the CDC as they complete their work. Our designers, architect, professional consultants, estimators and project managers are all currently working remotely. When needed they are able to make site visits while practicing social distancing and following all the CDC guidelines.
Examples of what we have been doing that may work for you:
- Virtual Consultations with Professional Consultants and/or Design Professionals for your project via FaceTime, Google Meet, Zoom, pictures that have been emailed, pictures that have been texted, videos that have been emailed, videos that have been texted.
- Onsite consultations while practicing and following the CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- BACK Construction is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm meaning all our field crews and Project Managers have been fully trained on the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP). Our protocols for performing work during these times translate well with our RRP training. Separation, containment, debris and dust control, enhanced cleaning processes, etc all translate to allow us to effectively continue to remodel.
- Separated work areas from living areas complete with separate entrances for homeowners and BACK team members.
- Custom solutions specific to individual needs based on existing parameters. We are problem solvers and work tirelessly to find a solution that best suits the situation.
If we can be of assistance, please reach out. We want to assure you that BACK Constructions’ financial health and ability to deliver on our projects remain strong. BACK has been in business since 1981 and has a long standing history of being a progressive industry leader adapting to the needs of situations as they arise. We are committed to maintaining progress on all projects that we have in construction and design, if all stakeholders are comfortable, as needed. We thank you for your past, current, and future business, and hope for your continued good health.
BACK Construction is here to support you; together we will make it through. Stay well and safe. #TeamKentucky